Let’s cross off the 49th state and head to Alaska. This week’s travel deals from April 20 to April 27 include $300 roundtrip flights to Alaska, 0% intro APR on a business card, 3X hotel points, and more.
Hurry these deals are ending soon.
Last Minute Deals
UK residents, here are your UK last minute deals.
Deals Starting in Europe
One of my tips on how to find cheap First Class and Business Class flights is to fly from another country. This also works for coach tickets.
Canadian residents, we’ve got daily deals just for you!
On the other side of the pond? Here are the UK daily deals.
- Lots of great airfare deals: $100 to New York, $300 roundtrip to Alaska, and $300 to Ecuador. Never miss out on an airfare deal with a Dollar Flight Club membership.
- Kids sale free! Kids sale free on your cruise. Email me for details.
- From $25 a day. Looking for a cruise deal? Send me an email with your travel dates.
- Unlimited up to 3X Points. You’ll earn up to 3X points on Hilton Hotel stays from May 2, 2022 to September 5, 2022 There’s no limit to how many points you can earn with this offer. Offer ends September 5, 2022.
- $15 Cash Back. Get $15 cash back when you book a VRBO. Offer ends April 24, 2022.
- Free Night! You get a free night when you stay twice at Choice Hotels through May 8, 2022. Book by April 22, 2022.
- Double Points. You get double points on stays at Best Western through May 9, 2022.
- Free breakfast daily, free upgrade, and up to $100 property credit. I can book you a Hyatt Prive rate that gets you free breakfast each day of your stay, a free one category upgrade, and up to $100 property credit. Send me an email if you’re interested.
- Need more space? Grab one of these vacation rentals and save.
- Hotel Deals. Check out the latest hotel deals.
Here are some special deals just for Canadian residents.
Other Travel Deals
Miles and Points Deals
- $750 signup bonus! For a limited time, you can earn a $750 signup bonus from the US Bank Business Leverage Visa Signature Card after spending $7,500 on purchases in the first 120 days. Only purchases made with the primary card qualify for the bonus. Purchases made with employee cards are excluded.
Travel Gear Deals
Favorite bank bonuses to help you get more money to travel.
Photo courtesy Paxson Woelber via Unsplash
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Chase Sapphire Preferred
My favorite perks about this card are earning 5X points on travel when booked through the Chase portal (2X if direct purchase), 3X points on dining , $50 yearly credit on hotels booked through the Chase portal, no foreign transaction fees, and transferring points to 13 airline and hotel partners like Hyatt, United, and Southwest.
Chase Freedom Unlimited